Offline Clone Duplicator
Dual Bay Hard Drive Docking station supports standalone offline clone function, easily lets you duplicate or clone 2 Hard Drives without a computer host, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive dock.
– Plugin 2 hard drives, and identify Original Disk and Target Disk.
– Connect power supply then switch on the power.
– Easily press the “Clone” button, then offline clone will start.
– Hard Disk connect to PC, write and read of up to 405 MB/s
– Offline Clone without PC, write and read of up to 400 MB/s
– The LED light indicates Power and Activity status
– Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes
– Support Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 / 64 bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux
-Compatible with windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 / 64 bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux.
Ease of Access
-Plug and play, no driver needed, hot-swapping, easy to set up and disassemble.
-Automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity saves energy.
Aluminum Body Design
USB hard drive dock duplicator with the solid aluminum body could extend product life, help to lighten heat radiate from the HDD and SSD, which protect your Serial SATA I II III Hard Drives.
Since 2006, Unitek has designed and manufactured human friendly tech products and accessories for more than 30 countries. We build products to cover the many dimensions of human experience. Friendly in our relationships, our products, and we strive to make the world more friendly each day.
- Target Disk must contain more space than Source Disk.
- Any bad sectors on the drives in use may prevent HDD duplicator and cause overheating, which damages to the station.
- Do not try to insert or withdraw HDD or SSD when another hard drive running.
- A highly efficient 12V3A power supply makes sure a stable and reliable energy supply.
- The hard drive is recommended to format Mac OS Extended (Journaled) w